Monday, February 23, 2009

Awkward to the MAXxxx

The couple that lived in our apartment before us left us all kinds of information that they thought we might find useful. One business card in particular was for a masseuse that happened to be very nearby and VERY cheap- less than $10 for an hour!!!!!! Amanda and I were like Heck Yeah! 

So early one Saturday morning, we decided that was going to be massage day. I called the lady and asked for 3 massage appointments- for me, Amanda, and our friend Brendan. She promptly stopped me to tell me that she did NOT give massages to "gentlemen." That should have been our first warning sign about this lady..........

Well sorry folks ('folks' meaning Heavy), but I have to stop here. I have to go to sleep so that I won't HATE life tomorrow at school. So.... creepy massages to be continued.




No comments: